Thinking About Selling Your Business?
Home | Contact AEGIS | Seller Services | Selling Steps | Selling Preparation | Selling Marketing
AEGIS begins the process with a confidential meeting to learn about your business and your personal goals.
This is a no charge, no obligation consultation that will answer many of the questions above. You will also get a step by step overview of the entire business selling process.
The next step would be for AEGIS to prepare a FREE No Obligation Market Valuation. This valuation will be based on financial information you provide your AEGIS Accredited Business Intermediary (ABI). This information will be protected by a signed confidentiality form.
You may decide to delay selling until you complete some items your intermediary suggested to enhance the value of your business. If you do, your intermediary will stay in touch with you to help you through the process.
If you decide now is the time to sell your business, your intermediary will work with you to agree on a marketing price.
During the marketing process you will be able to continue operating your business with very few interruptions.
We pre-screen every potential Buyer to know they are capable of offering meeting your price and completing the transaction.
Our managing broker is personally involved with every listing to assure the best service possible to all parties concerned.
How are we different from other Business Brokers?
- Two Levels of Confidentiality
- We Pre-Qualify all Buyers
- We operate as Transaction Intermediaries
- Fair & Transparent to Buyer & Seller
- Lowest fees
- No Fees Due until sale is completed at closing
- We provide Escrow Attorney
- We draft Asset Purchase Agreement (APA)
- We provide Closing Attorney
- Superior Marketing Tools and Techniques
- Large Subscriber Base for Monthly Newsletter
- Large Subscriber Base of Potential Buyers
- Listings Appear on Multiple National and Local Platforms totalling over 15,000 impressions per week
- Listings appear on AEGIS Buyer Websites, AEGIS Social Media platforms, AEGIS YouTube Channel, AEGIS Monthly Newsletter and Promotional eMail Blasts, Targeted Mailings W/Phone Follow-ups and Google Adwords.
Questions AEGIS Helps Answer
When you are exploring the possibility of selling your business or thinking "Sell My Business", there are many questions that arise. When you have these types of questions, AEGIS can help you find the best answers. Questions like:
- When's the best time to sell?
- What will I do after I sell
- What is my business worth?
- How can I enhance that value?
- How do I prep the business for sale?
- Can I work in the business while selling?
- How do I find a qualified Buyer?
- How do I maintain confidentiality?
- How long will the process take?
- Should I let my employees know?
- Should I let my vendors know?
- Should I let my landlord know?
- How do I handle the personal guarantee on a commercial lease?
- Do I want to sell the real estate with the business?
- Do I want to become a landlord?
- What will be the tax consequences of selling?
- How do I defer or reduce taxes?
- Do I want to help the Buyer with the financing of the purchase?
- Do I want to stay in the business beyond the initial training period?